sábado, diciembre 10, 2005

Carlos y Jose


---- rapidshare ----

Carlos: Hey Jose

Jose: What's up Carlos

Carlos: I've been thinking, why don't we go to the impound lot and get us a picture taken there for our new LP....

Jose: Naahhh I don't think so, I was thinking maybe we could get ourselves some Ak-47s and look real mean on the cover....

Carlos: Well yeahh, but remember that your compadres Luis y Julian already did it that way...

Jose: Oh that's true, but we can still go to the cantina and get some good shots there...

Carlos: Everybody does it..

Jose: We can rent some horses and dress like mariachis...

Carlos: Stick with me and we'll get to the top...

Jose: Only if you buy the beers...

Carlos: Deal.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Pops and Scratches said...

Hey Gringo
I love both of your sites but this is a must album for me. Please please please post what is on this vinyl to download.
You may like the post that will be on my site at the start of the year, it is all Maricachi Music. I may have to use one of your downloads if I can get them to work.
Try www.yousend.it/
Cheers and here is my Blog

http://popsandscratches.blogspot.com

5:39 a.m.  
Blogger sr. mexicant said...

I would love to post the songs from this albums, but my needle is broken and is impossible to find one where I live, so I'm just waiting for Santa Internet to show up and bring me the one I want.

So until january I'm stuck with what I have.

Saludos

That mariachi thing sounds interesting

6:15 a.m.  
Blogger Pops and Scratches said...

I tell you what I will have a look for a needle here for you and send it to you.
Just tell me what needle it is and I will do the rest.;)

6:30 a.m.  
Blogger sr. mexicant said...

marisa:
que chido que te gusta el blog, espero que lo sigas visitando y gracias por tus comentarios

11:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

JAJAJAJJAJAJA YO AYUDO A JOSEE KE PUES !!! Y LE ENDEREZO EL VOCHO !!!

1:19 a.m.  
Blogger ana_xyz said...

Muy buena historia!
Mi jefe me está viendo, me estoy riendo sola.. jiji

12:49 p.m.  
Anonymous JesusRDZ Mex said...

Carlos Tierranegra es el que esta en el suelo, Jose Rodriguez (qepd) trata de levantarlo.
MAS que portadas chafas son VERDADERAMENTE HISTORICAS!!
GRACIAS por darnos la oportunidad de poder verlas y DISFRUTARLAS

12:30 a.m.  
Anonymous ufakick said...

ufakick 168 pg โบนัส ฝากถอน เป็นเว็บไซต์ PG ออนไลน์ที่มีความน่าเชื่อถือและมีชื่อเสียงในวงการ มันเป็นสถานที่ที่ผู้เล่นสามารถเล่นเกมต่างๆ เช่น สล็อตออนไลน์ และกีฬาออนไลน์

4:12 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home